Demand Generation Representative (DGR)
Demand Generation Representatives (DGRs) are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target /Prospect Accounts for their Regional Sales Managers.
The DGR manages the inbound lead activity in assigned territory, qualifying active buying interest and developing opportunity in prospect accounts. The DGR will also coordinate with their RSM counterparts to determine the accounts that require research and prospecting activities to secure a sufficient flow of additional qualified opportunities. An implicit responsibility of the DGR is to conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future product sales.
Primary responsibilities and skills required are:
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target/Prospect Accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop account opportunity
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Pass opportunities to appropriate RSM, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted, credible resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve/surpass qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Provide closed-loop feedback for continuous process optimization
A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization; familiarity with marketing automation solutions a plus.
- Pre-call planning
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Call structure and control
- Time and territory management
- Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- The highest level of integrity
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, SFA)
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
Please send all resumes in Microsoft Word format to Recruiting@SalesEngineIntl.com.
Sales Engine International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sales Engine International does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
Submit Your Resume!
« Return to Careers Page